Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do You Want To Go?

I can't help myself. I love that question. And, yes, of course I want to go. Here, let me help you get the leash out. Where are we going to go? Can I chase some dogs? Or maybe a brisk walk around the neighborhood? Will there be a moment that I might be able to run away?

No. Crazy Lady is going toward the car. That is not where I want to go. How could I have shown such excitement for this. Oh, wait. It is a trip to the grocery store where I get to stay in the car. Could this be any more fun? Maybe I can get someone to stop at the car so I can lick them. Maybe I could convince someone to let me go free.

Not in the cards. Here comes Crazy Lady. I don't even get anything from the bag.

I don't really like these humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment