Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Am Crazy

My name is Sunshine. But I also go by Crazy White Dog. When I go for walks, people stop my humans to admire me. In enjoy the attention. They usually ask what type of dog I am. The answer is always - Crazy White Dog. I have to admit that it does suit me.

I was alone for the beginning of my life in Arkansas. A kind human saw my picture and rescued me. Being the extrovert that I am, I loved the trucker’s network that brought me to Seattle and my current home. I can tell that my humans would like me to be a 45 pound lap dog, but I just can not do that. I am a mover, not a cuddler.

I try to play with the birds. I run around all corners of my yard to try to see dogs in the other yards. But there is one one path I follow. I must follow it at all times. I am proud of how nicely it is now marked.

My favorite thing to do is run full speed at the sliding door to show my great desire to come inside. I might scratch at the screen door for added effect. As soon as they open the door I sprint away. It never gets old.

I hear my human’s say that I’m overly social. I just have an overwhelming need to grab everyone and bring them down to my level. It would probably would not be as problematic without my run and jump approach. I do know how to sit & stay, but why would I do that when I am faster than everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment