Monday, December 7, 2009

All By Myself

The humans left all together yesterday. I knew I was in for it when the smallest human came down that that ridiculus curly wig on. At least I don't have to go hear all the accordian irish music that goes along with the wig.

I was alone for a long time. They did not even leave the door to the garbage ajar. I am still not fully recovered. I will come to them when they have good food.

They were so happy to see me when they came home. I don't think they understood my greeting. They smiled and laughed at my performance. I shouted every bad sound in the dog handbook, but they just thought I was happy to see them. I even jumped up on the littlest human to show my frustration. She just giggled.

This morning comes and I am all ready for my walk to the bus stop. Again, I sense trouble. We are going through the garage. That means a car ride. I really must escape. If she would have just put the window down a little bit. I am trapped here.

No comments:

Post a Comment