Thursday, December 31, 2009

Doors

I don't like closed doors. I need to have unlimited access to any room I might have a desire to walk through. The little humans have been doing a lot of dancing to that strange accordian music. It reminds me of the dances the Irish Setters try to do. Crazy White Dogs are above that.

When the little humans do their dancing, they move a large mirror in front of the office door. And they close the door! I hate this. What if I need to get in there? What if someone needs to get out? I jump on the smallest human to show my concern. They think this is funny. So I must increase the level of intensity. I jump to talk in her ear. That causes some anger, I think I may have stepped over the line. Maybe even jumped over the line. I guess I will spend some time on my rug.

But the door is still closed. Finally they move the mirror from the door. I jump again to plead that it stay in this position. Back to the rug again.

No comments:

Post a Comment