Sunday, December 13, 2009

You Can't Make Me

Really, you can't. If I want to be outside, I am going to stay outside. If I want to come in, then I am going to throw myself at the door and whine until you come get me.

I love when the humans call me in. It is one of my greatest sources of pleasure. I know what "come" and "inside" mean. Most times, they will come out to get me. I could make this last all day. I can even get close enough to nibble a bit of the treat they are tempting me with and still get away. I have such power.

"Come closer, chase me up the hill." "Come on, closer, closer." Look, now I am on the other side of the yard. It is not even like they didn't see it coming.

But today, I was tempted by the Nutella. I thought I smelled it and wanted to make sure. Crazy Lady enjoys her Nutella. I got close, but ran away. Then she walked away. I ran ahead of her and straight into the house. She got me this time. It won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment