Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Leash

I used to come running right in if I saw the leash. Now I know it might be a trick. I want to go out with them, but are they just trying to get me in? But they have coats on. That is a good sign.

Then we got in the car. I put up with that because it might lead to escape. I could also get to run with other dogs. I usually like the bark parks, but I don't understand why some dogs chase balls when they could run with me.

We went to a different place today. The little humans were running! I want to run. I want to be free. Why doesn't crazy lady understand that. She is walking too slow. The little humans are getting too far ahead. My zig zag and pull doesn't seem to be getting the point across.

Oh no, now I am getting handed off to one of the little ones. Hey, she is running with me. I like it! I didn't know I had this option with this little human. What is happening? I think I am smiling. I have to make sure to stop that as soon as we get back in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment