Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Running with Boss Man


Tonight, I get to run with Boss Man. I can just tell. I keep going in the office to check on him. When will he be ready? I am ready. I keep sighing and whining.

All you have to do is say "Do you want to go for a run?" and I am ready. But not Boss Man. He stays at the computer some more. He gets dressed, looks for a hat, looks for gloves and just wanders a bit. I have to keep following him around the house so that he remembers to take me. Sometimes I follow just so he remembers what he was going to do. It is a workout before the workout.

Now, I have to admit I may have a small medical condition when I run. I have doggie urinary incontinence. First I have to pee on my neighbors sidewalk. Then every 1/4 mile, I just get the urge to go. And when I have to go, Boss Man never pays attention and I have to hold on tight as he gets yanked. The humor of it is almost worth the medical condition.

Pooping on the hand, always in the backyard. Again, even though this is not so fun for me, I do get a kick out of the problems that can cause the humans. When we take a boat trip, they have to walk me about 47 times before I will finally be forced to give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment