Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bacon

Crazy Lady cooked bacon! I could smell it from outside. I knew I would have to come inside to get a taste. So, I threw myself at the sliding door. But then I had to run back out to make sure the yard was still as I left it. OK, I am throwing myself at the door again. Good, here they come. And here I go. Just one more lap. OK, really, can you just let me in?

As soon as I get in, I am ready to do what is necessary for the bacon. I run to my rug. OK, I give a high five with one paw. Now do it again with the other. What else can I do - here let me turn around. How about hello. I will yell that one out several times. I hate rolling over, but I will do it for bacon.

I thought I would just do all the stupid pet tricks right up front and not make Crazy Lady run through the list herself. But I guess she wants to make me suffer. Now I am crawling. That does seem to be enjoyable for them.

That's it? That was not even enough for me to taste it. I run through the tricks on my own again. They try to get me to say "I love you". But that I cannot do even for the bacon. But I do throw myself into a crawl again. Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment